jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

About me

Hi everyone! , my name is felipe, i'm 18, and i'm psychology student of Universidad de Chile, i'm a quiet person, i like to read a lot, my whole life is music and i pretend to investigate the music as an active factor in the behavior, while i'm studying psychology, i think that art (in all expression) is a pure and true way to make life better in a chaotic and (horribly) rational world.
I enjoy simple things, i know that life is too short, but everyday can be amazing!. A walk in the park is my favorite activity, nothing more.
So that's what i am and i hope that if you read this, think about that you're wasting your life :D go outside and enjoy nature!

5 comentarios:

  1. hi felipe, i think you are in the right, the life is very short and we have to enjoy every day.
    to walk in the street or in some park listening music is the best.

    the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi felipe, i too disfrute of the walks to free air, alone or with good company. I think that the expensive objetcs aren´t more interesting that a simple object.
    Will be see in other moment, good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Felipe! Are you 18? oh! You are a little student! I`m studying Psychology too. I like your thought about the life...I prefer walk in the nature than see a movie.
    Good luck in the career!
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I´m Camila and I also like to reed. But What kind of book do you like reading? Novels, poetry?

    bye
    See you later

    ResponderEliminar